- The DIN Ergonomics standards committee: 50 years on
- Healthy workplaces – lighten the load
- Is product safety compatible with complex‚ artificial intelligence?
- Hand-arm vibration exposure caused by isolated shocks
- The state of the art for hazardous substances at the workplace:The best, or the usual?
- An appeal from the skilled crafts sector to the standardization community
Download KANBrief 1/2021 (pdf, print version)
Standardization in the healthcare sector is extremely diverse. Normative provisions for treatment tables for example are limited to technical product requirements; others address safety and hygiene in tattooing services. The question of what topics should be standardized at all is reflected in the current topic of community face coverings.